Christmas Symbols Festival: Tangub City

No comments
Philippines Travel Destinations
"Tangub City, The Land of Beauty and Artistry"

It was noon time, I was on duty with my full time work when I got a very surprising call from my brother saying that I got to prepare 'cause we'll be having a wedding photoshoot at Misamis Occidental located in Mindanao. "Ting!" Ring a bell! Then something interesting popped-up in mind, "Wohoow! Another adventure!" Yeah! You read it right, it's ADVENTURE! And talking about that? Don't forget to tag me in! Always on the go! Ready to accompany you! Well, I know you do too.

Pinoy Travel Adventure
Pinoy Travel Adventure

I've only known Tangub City (one of the cities in MO) as one of the best presentor during Sinulog in Cebu, by the way, I'm a Cebuano that's why I kinda know it. And yeah, Tangub locals are awesome dancers. I'd never argue with anybody about that. But what really surprised me is the fact that literally, they have something even more to offer.

Philippines Travel Destinations
Philippines Travel Adventure Blog

Finding out that the place is known to be the "Christmas Symbol Capital of the Philippines." I was astounded when I saw that mesmerizing beauty and artistry of Christmas decors and lights they have. Guys! I fell in love with the City's abundance of awesome Christmas creations. Nothing compares! And hey, do include in your list to know their locals 'coz they're really very pleasant, welcoming and friendly.

Philippines Travel Destinations
Philippines Travel Destinations

Oh, by the way, the access to their awesome Christmas creations comes very cheap. Their designed was devalued by the entrance fee. The efforts of the designer who conceptualized the event should be worth a lot more than their asking price.

Pinoy Travel Adventure
Philippines Travel Adventure Blog

In a short span of time in exploring the place, I can highly suggest that local and international tourists should pay a visit to the city during Christmas holidays.

Expenses:
25 pesos (one way) - Jeep (Ozamiz City vice versa Tangub City) per head
1 peso - entrance fee to the Park per head

No comments :

Post a Comment