Kasakay - Jarlou Valenzuela

No comments
"Hi! I'm Jarlou and let me tell you something about myself."

I enjoy playing Dota, watching TV series and travelling. I love all the leisure in life. If I maybe born rich, I wont be working right now, but I'm not. By the way, I'm currently working as a Software Engineer in one of the ESL company here in Cebu. I also work part-time for Lloyed Valenzuela Photography as an assistant wedding photographer. I sometimes accept programming project as long as it is not in conflict with my job. I really work hard so that I can finance all my leisure and costly lifestyle. Life is not easy, but I love the challenge! I want to get rich and travel the world.


I also enjoy reading and writing. However, I don't have the skills in writing. I always ask my friends to revise my written output. I'm just hoping that my skills in writing will improve along the way. 

"Trying-Hard" is the best description of myself. I sing, play basketball, volleyball and badminton even though I'm not good  from any of those. However, it won't stop me from doing it, because I enjoy doing those stuff. For me, there is not wrong being "trying-hard".


Oh, a friendly reminder, don't be fooled by my serious and priestly look because I wear hundred of masks and none of them are me. 

ENJOY READING!

Kasakay Author and Owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment