Kasakay - Shena Rosa

No comments
Hello! I'm Shena and let me tell you something about myself. :)
A happy-go-lucky, optimistic and friendly person whom you often see smiling. ;-) One of my interesting traits is my love of adventure. I always love to travel and just let fate take me to wherever it wants me to go and embracing whatever changes come into my way. Life is too precious for me not to enjoy it. I don't want it to be boring, I don't want reminiscing it too dry 'coz I know at the end of the road, it'll not be the years in my life that counts, it'll always be about the life in my years. So while I'm young, wild and free (haha), I always grab every opportunity that comes in for me to enjoy.


Speaking of travelling, it's my ultimate dream to travel the world, capture different moments and sceneries while learning to understand and be inspired with the different stories that every race has to offer. I love meeting different kinds of people with different traits and personalities. The world is just so wide. Too fascinating for me to miss the opportunity to experience, know and learn what it offers. Just thinking of that always makes me feel excited and do more. That's why I also decided to venture UAE. I'm working here in one of the companies engaged in dentistry.


I love music. So much! It keeps me alive as I feel like it's one way of expressing myself. I sing, I also dance but not that often because I feel like a frustrated one sometimes (haha). I also love doing crazy things. Lol! Life is boring without craziness (if you agree, you're crazy too. :-P). I read books, but not that often. Writing has been a good source of relief for me. It gives me freedom and satisfaction.


Independence is already part of me. But it doesn't follow that I don't need anybody. As they say "No man is an island" which I never really intended to disagree. My family and friends play a big part of whatever I do. And on top of it,  I always have my God journeying with me to whatever and wherever I go. 

Just one last thing, I'm younger than what you think but thinks like what you think. Got you twisted! :-D

BON VOYAGE!

Kasakay Contributor and Editor!

No comments :

Post a Comment