My Bucket List

No comments
Pinoy Travel Adventure

I've read this post "Project Bucket List" from one of the blog I'm following. I got envy because I don't have my own bucket list. So that is why I came up with my own bucket list - out from jealousy ^_^. However, this list is still subject to changes. The list mostly includes about travel and adventure, which coincide with my own blog.

THINGS I WANT TO LEARN

Play the Guitar
Speak fluent in German
Speak fluent in Italian
Speak fluent in French
Dance samba
Hit all notes of a song
Cook yummy foods
Landscape photography
Feature writing

EVENTS / CELEBRATIONS

Get Married
Celebrate baptism of my children
Attend one of my buddies wedding
Graduate in law school

THINGS I WANT TO DO: Travel Adventure

Bungee jump
Skydive
Scuba Dive in Coron & El Nido
Skinny Dipping
Scuba Dive in Tubataha reef
Backpack across Europe
Backpack across South America
Visit Holyland
Attend a mass in St. Peter Basilica in Vatican
Camp in safari
Swim in Victoria Falls
Finish a full marathon
Finish triathlon
Museum hopping in Europe
Visit Eiffel Tower
Live in Batanes for a month
Tour Ilocos Sur
Swim with the Whales
Swim in red sea
Go to Santorini
Visit Machu Pichu
Tour in Petra, jordan
Pyramid in Egypt
Visit 12 different places in 12 months in Philippines
Reach Mount Everest's Summit
Climb Mount Canlaon

COUNTRIES I WANT TO TRAVEL

Germany
Australia
Japan
South Korea
China
Mongolia
Cambodia
Indonesia
Thailand
Morocco
Greece
UK
France
Italy
Israel
Norway
Sweden
India
Vietnam
turkey
Czech republic
Netherlands
Switzerland
Argentina
Kenya


For now, that's it! I may add, but I will never ever remove one item from the list. hehehe

^___^

Enjoy Reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment